Jaaxy Review Summary
Product Name: Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Founder: Kyle Loudon & Carson Lim
Product Type: Web-based Keyword Research Tool
Price: Starter Version – Free (30 searches), Pro $49/month or Enterprise $99/month
Best For: Affiliate marketers, bloggers, article marketers, freelancers, website owners, etc.
What Jaaxy Is
Jaaxy is an online keyword finder tool (or a niche keyword tool, if you prefer) that will reduce your keyword research efforts down to a bare minimum.
Whether you’re starting a new niche website (?) or trying to write the next popular article for your blog, Jaaxy can help you out.
Jaaxy collects search data from the three major engines — Google, Bing and Yahoo — and displays it in a simplified manner.
Unlike Google Keyword Planner which is a tool geared for AdWords advertisers, Jaaxy presents the gathered search data in a more suitable fashion for niche pursuing individuals like you and me.
It provides information about keyword competition and lots of other useful stuff.
(Nope, Google Keyword Planner “Competition” column does not relate to the amount of competitor sites for a specific keyword. Instead, it informs you of the amount of competition between Google AdWords advertisers for a particular keyword.)
We all know that bloggers must write for people, not for search engines (people buy, robots don’t…), but it wouldn’t hurt if you pick the best keywords when you come up with your next blog post. Right?
That’s why I do keyword research every day.
When it comes to finding keywords to use for articles or new websites, I completely rely on Jaaxy for my keyword research. It is super easy to use and understand, plus the data is VERY accurate. Jaaxy is an online application so you can use it on any PC or Mac computer because there is no software to download. In my Jaaxy Review, I recommend Jaaxy for its ease of use, very fast and the data is always accuracy.
Jaaxy is a revolution in finding high traffic keywords with low competition for all type of online marketing.
The Jaaxy Keyword tool will find you highly desirable keywords to use that will connect with people in the Search Engines. By using data directly from Google, mashing it together with Jaaxy’s own proprietary data, Jaaxy delivers keyword results like you have never seen before.
For Article Marketers, and people who rely on Search Engine Optimization to drive traffic to their sites, Jaaxy is your dream tool. It could take you hours to find a single keyword like the one above, however Jaaxy finds it in seconds and returns hundreds of keywords like this for every search you do.
Combine Jaaxy with other affiliate resources such as Wealthy Affiliate and you have a huge leverage with your online business.
Want to see how much time I save by using Jaaxy? Watch me (in this video) find a niche using Google instant and then do the same thing in Jaaxy.
- Jaaxy is a powerful tool with lots of excellent features, let me enumerate some of them:
- Almost no learning curve on how to use it
- Very easy to use and a friendly interface
- Lightning fast
- Super accurate data
- No unneeded stuff nor useless information to distract you
- It’s an online application, meaning you can use it on any PC, on a Mac or any other kind of computer
- It’s mobile friendly, you can use it on any device such as your Smartphone or tablet
- No software download or installation
- Because there is no software download or installation, there is also no software acquisition cost
- Updates/upgrades are done on its back end. You’re always served with its latest stable version and you don’t have to wait for any version update/upgrade
- It can help you find good keywords to use on your online advertising campaigns, if you plan to advertise on AdWords or any other advertising platform
- Revolutionary in finding high traffic keywords with low competition
- Gets data directly from Google, Bing and Yahoo and combines it with its own proprietary data
- Uses a hub of powerful servers on the backstage to calculate its results in seconds
- There’s a fast and reliable support
- Useful for all levels of internet marketers, domain flippers and other online businesspeople.
- It’s impossible to select whether we’re targeting local or global searches (which can be important in some situations)
- There’s no option to choose the language used by the searcher
- There are some features that you won’t use so much (or not at all).
Who is Jaaxy For
Jaaxy is great for a lot of online businesses and levels of expertise.
Take a look at who can benefit from Jaaxy’s features:
- Niche pursuers
- Article marketers
- Freelance writers
- Professional bloggers
- Domain flippers
- Site flippers
- Online / Pay Per Click advertisers
- YouTube marketers
- SEO companies
- People who want to ‘spy’ on their competitors
- Viral-news website owners looking for new trends to leverage
- Internet marketers wanting to know how high their sites and posts are ranking on the SERPs
- Local marketers
- Local businesses
- Affiliate marketers
- Email marketers wanting to find hot topics to discuss with their subscribers.
The Jaaxy Interface1. Keyword
Shows the keyword you are researching. Jaaxy will give you five keywords for free accounts, 15 keywords for Pro accounts, and 50 for Enterprise accounts. Meaning you will be able to display more keywords at once if you have an Enterprise account compared to a Pro account.
Shows the average monthly searches a month that this keyword gets. It is estimated, and the actual numbers might vary from what you will get in Google. However, I have found that the monthly average is pretty accurate. There are a number of keyword research tools that are horribly off; Jaaxy isn’t one of them!
Will show the estimated traffic that you will receive once you hit the first page of Google. Obviously, the higher up on the first page of Google will get you more traffic.
This stands for quoted search result. Meaning that if you go to Google and type in the keyword with quotes (example: “keyword”). Shows how many competing websites have those exact keywords in their title.
As a general rule of thumb under 300 is medium competition, under 200 is low competition, and under 100 is very low competition. I would suggest for newer sites aim for under 100 QSR.
Stands for keyword quality indicator. You will either see the color green (which means go for it), yellow (which means might be difficult), and red (which means you might want to skip this keyword).
Stands for SEO power. Scans to see if the competing websites have they on page optimization is done correctly. The higher the number (100 the best) means that other competing sites have poorly optimized their websites. You should aim to target keywords that have a low QSR and high SEO value.
Tells you if any keywords have exact match domain names. Personally, I feel this metric is junk. There have been various articles that say Google does rank sites that are exact match domain names. Therefore, I would completely disregard this.
Will give you a list of keyword that is similar to the ones Jaaxy is showing you. It helps to drill down deep and find keywords that get good traffic but are low competition.
Other Features With Jaaxy
This feature in Jaaxy allows you to brainstorm for keywords. You can type in a generic keyword, and this will give you keyword ideas where you can build content around those keywords. I have used this many times to help brainstorm different keywords.
You can save your keyword list so that you can come back and view them later. Comes in useful when you don’t want to write down all the potential keywords you may be targeting. You can put them in different nested saved list.
Keeps track of all the keywords you have searched in the past. It keeps an ongoing list of all your searches.
Allows you to search what is already on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. You can see the top listing sites for any specified keyword. You can view the metrics of the sites already ranking. Shows their title, URL, meta description, meta keywords, word count, links on the site, Alexa rank, keyword density, backlinks, and whether or not they are using Adsense.
You can track your keywords or competitors keywords here. Rather than having to purchase a premium plugin or signing up for a service that tracks your rankings.
Overall, I do like using Jaaxy. It’s one of the best keyword research tools I have used with my business online for nearly a decade. The pros certainly outweigh the cons! The price compared to others is a lot cheaper, you can save your keyword list, and get an unlimited number of searches, etc.
Try Jaaxy For Free
If you would like to give Jaaxy a try, I have a little widget below where you can enter a keyword and see the results within a few seconds. Simply enter a keyword and press the ‘Get Your Free Keyword Research Results’ button. Go ahead and give it a whirl!
Try Jaaxy Yourself!